Cocooners and Tech Lovers! Bookworms and Self Improvement Gurus!
We've got some exciting freebies coming your way! Inspired by world book day which kicked off this month on March 1st, Cocoon Networks is now giving away 5 amazing tech bestsellers over the next 5 weeks!
One book will be given away each week via our social media channels. All you have to do is follow us on our social media platforms and answer our weekly question in the most creative way (check out the images below for details). This is the time to let your quirky genius out! The most creative answer wins.
Here are the 5 books we will be sending out to the most creative commentators amongst y'all... *drumroll please*...the first one is up today and it's...
..."Elon Musk. How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is Shaping our Future by Ashlee Vance"? - check our Twitter today to compete!
"How Google Works" by Eric Schmidt, III and Jonathan Rosenberg
Does this title tickle your fancy? It will go live on our LinkedIn on March 29th!
"Women, Work, and the Will to Lead" by Sheryl Sandberg
Female leaders rejoice! Compete for a copy of this amazing read on Facebook, starting from April 5th!
Want to find out "How to Build Habit-Forming Products"? We are giving away the hardback copy of this gem by Nir Eyal on our Instagram, starting April 12th!
"The Inevitable: Understanding the 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape Our Future" by Kevin Kelly going live on our Twitter on April 19th!
T&Cs apply. Please see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Cocoon Global Ltd whose registered office is at 4 Christopher St, London EC2A 2BS
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Cocoon Global Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 7 days from the announcement. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
I. Like/ follow the Cocoon Networks Page
II. Answer the questions in the comment.
III. The most interesting answer will be chosen and given the prize indicated.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Cocoon Global Ltd and not to any other party.